Newmarket Motors are currently recruiting Qualified Service Technicians.
The successful candidate will be required to repair and service Vehicles within the Service department. You will be required to deliver a high standard within the workshop in line with specifications set out by manufacturer and processes set out by Connolly Motor Group.
- Diagnosis, repairs and servicing of vehicles to the highest standards and to the appropriate manufacturer specification
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with ISO, warranty and Dealership requirements
Skills and Competencies:
- FETAC or City & Guilds Qualification
- Experience in vehicle services and repairs
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment and manage own workflow effectively
- Attention to detail and Continuous improvement mindset
- A full and valid driving license is essential for the role
- Build strong interdepartmental relationships and pay close attention to other departments requirements
- Present a consistently professional image to both internal and external customers, through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance
- Strong problem-solving ability to identify and resolve queries
- We provide training and development, uniforms, working with a world class brand, employee assistance programme, career progression, further education and other benefits.
Qualified or 3 to 4 years completed
Apply with CV to email@example.com