Newmarket Motors currently have a vacancy for a Parts Advisor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing of parts, invoices, deliveries, orders and returns.
- Dealing with aftersales customers both on the phone and in person.
- Dealing with mechanics on the floor and ensuring parts are ready for each job throughout the day.
- Daily collection and delivery of parts.
- Providing parts estimates hourly.
- Assisting the service advisor / CVRT advisor during busy periods.
- Answering phone calls at all levels of the company during busy periods.
- Undertaking any administrative duties as required.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Has previous similar experience working in a fast-paced parts environment.
- Can work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
- Has basic computer skills, training will be provided.
- Can assess and deal with queries in a prompt fashion.
- Has the ability to learn new skills.
- Understands the basic workings of HGV’s and LCV’s.
- Is punctual and presentable at all times.
- Is flexible with their work hours when required.
Leaving Certificate (preferred)
Clean Driving Licence (preferred)
Apply with CV to email@example.com