As Munster’s premier Volkswagen dealer, Newmarket Motors is a great place to work. If you have what it takes to bring something to our multi-award-winning team, we would love to hear from you.
You will find a list of our current vacancies below. This is where we advertise positions within our family-run organisation. We are renowned in the region for our professionalism, integrity, honesty and friendly approach and are always keen to add like-minded people to our team, whenever we are able to.
If you feel you are the sort of person who can go the extra mile for our customers, you might just be perfect for a vacancy when one becomes available.
If you see a position that interests you and you feel that you have the requisite knowledge, skills and passion for cars and customers alike, get in touch. You can do so by emailing or writing to Annette Browne at our Main Street location. Good luck!
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our team.
Experience of the motor trade would be beneficial but not essential.
Attractive remuneration package offered.
Closing date 7th Feb 2018
Apply in by e-mail to Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org
To order, receive, administrate, control and issue parts.
• To process requests/orders for parts.
• To process special orders and to communicate on lead time, actual delivery and price with the customer or the department concerned.
• To book parts in and out of stock.
• To sell parts and other dealership services.
• To undertake regular stock takes.
• To attend training programmes and internal company meetings.
• To unload and load parts onto the delivery van and move parts to required locations.
• To achieve a very high level of accuracy in the processing of all movements of parts.
• To contribute to the effective management of parts stock in line with business needs.
• To achieve high levels of (internal and external) customer satisfaction.
• To ensure high standards of housekeeping and compliance with Health and Safety (and COSHH) procedures.
• To contribute to departmental and inter-departmental team work and to be supportive of the overall company mission and related initiatives.
• To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established dealership. Our busy workshop is equipped and developed to the highest of standards and we are committed to delivering excellent customer service.
A very competitive remuneration is offered to the right person.
Apply by E-mail to
|Job Reference||Job Title||Location||Salary||Closing Date||Link|